Thursday 3 March 2016

OneWord 2016

Description: We have been working on something called a one word a one word is something that is you are focusing on for this year my one word is agency I chose this word because I think that I called work on doing that and try show agency more.



Feedback\Feedforward: I like all the little characters on your letters, I don't think you have anything to work on. Abby I

Evaluation: Thanks Abby For giving me Good feedback and feedforward I will try my best to keep my work this good.

2 comments:

  1. Gaby, what an awesome word to focus on for 2016. It is such a powerful part of our school vision and we will look for you to be a tremendous role model in this area in Poutama. I love the creativity that you have put into completing your word, it looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I will try keep all my art as creative as this one :)
    -Gaby F

    ReplyDelete