Thursday 17 March 2016

My Whakapapa

Description: In class I have been at kapa haka and all the people  doing ETReo Has been making a whakapapa and so all the kapa haka people Have done it to.


Feedback\FeedForward: I liked how you remembered every one in your family and you took your time and exfert in this and you did a great job. next you could see if you could get a photo of every body not just yourself -Hannah G

Evaluation: Thanks Hannah for the great feedback and feedforward and I really did take my time and effort Into all of this but next time I will try add a few more people and try remember a few more names.

3 comments:

  1. Gaby, you have made a good start and have recorded the main parts. I know it is hard to come up with all your family members but it is important to know about these things as it forms who we are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You I really tried my hardest to remember all of there names!

    -Gaby F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You I really tried my hardest to remember all of there names!

    -Gaby F

    ReplyDelete