Tuesday 15 March 2016

2016 Camp Portfolio Post

Description:On Tuesday all the year fives and sixes went to camp and we did ten activities threw the past three days for the first dinner we had nachos and for desert we had apple crumble. For my first activity I did was Team Initiative. after dinner we did our skit practice and then we wrote in our camp diaries. Once we had finished that we got into our PJ's and got into bed. The second night was the same but before bed we had a bomb fire while we all ate smores.

Image:




FeedBack\FeedForward: Good job Gaby you put allot of effort into describing your week and I hope you keep It that way - Zoey 







  

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you were proud of staying away from home for nearly a whole week Gaby. That used to be the hardest part for me too. Some really honest reflecting, well done. I hope your mum and dad have made you eat lots of vegies since coming home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks it really was hard for me not seeing my family for a while! And now I don't find veggies to bad :)
    -Gaby F

    ReplyDelete