Wednesday 25 May 2016

Science

Description:Today I have made a video of me making a tornado in a bottle this is where I got the Experiment. For science we have been talking about weather I formed into a group with Patric, Libby and I. We were thinking of the idea for tornado in a bottle so we worked together to find the all the stuff and then we made it.
 Click Here --> Experiment


Here is the video of me making a TORNADO!

Feedback&FeedForward: I loved it it was a good formation of the tornado no feedforward. Kiana P

Evaluation:Thanks Kiana I really liked the video to but I think your being a bit to nice to me like there has to be something that I need to work on but thanks.🙂

1 comment:

  1. A cool simple experiment Gaby and I like that you used slow motion to show it clearly. It would have been nice to read about the science behind how Tornado's occur.

    ReplyDelete