Wednesday 11 May 2016

Maths

Description: Today for maths I had a workshop with Nic B. I was really focused even when people  were trying to distract me, I just kept working and even in my independent time I got a lot done.Here are some images of what I have done today...






Evaluation: I think that I did good at not sitting next to blockers and getting all my work done but I found it hard to block the distracters around me out.

Feedback/Feedforward: I think that today you have been working so hard especially when people are distracting you. I think that next time you could maybe do your learning in your maths book but other than that I think you are doing great at maths.
- Hannah P

1 comment:

  1. Gaby, awesome to hear you were able to avoid distractions in your group. Just check your working in your questions because 1/6 of 12 is 2 not 3.

    ReplyDelete