Monday 2 May 2016

Hiwi The Kiwi!

Once upon a time my dad and I went fishing. We went so far out I had forgotten the way back home luckily we remembered everything. My life-jacket was a bit tight so I asked to stop and the next land we see so we stopped at a little beach and I loosened my life-jacket. After that we ad a little bit of a lunch break and then got back to the water. We saw lots of tiny fish but we past them all.... Then we saw a HUGE fish my dad got out his fishing pole and started to fish he came up to me with the huge fish with a wet towel but then I said... PUT THAT FISH BACK IN THE WATER NOOOOOW!!! so my Dad said WHY! so I said BECAUSE IT MIGHT HAVE DE BABIEZ! so he said OK BUT WHY ARE WE YELLING! I DON'T KNOW! I said  so we stopped yelling. Then we saw a bunch of birds so I got out my water gun and went CRAZY! Guys its just a water gun it won't hurt them SO STOP YELLING AT ME! when I stopped yelling I looked down at the big blue bath tub and

No comments:

Post a Comment