Tuesday 17 May 2016

Japanese

Description: During class time all the year sixes have been doing Japanese with Kelly while the year 5's are doing stuff with the teachers. In two weeks we are going to IPU on a bus. Here is some of my learning about Japanese put into a slide...
   .

Evaluation:I am going well in Japanese I think that one day I will go to Japan and I will be able to talk to other people in there language.

Feedback/Feedforward: I think that you are doing so well this term for Japanese learning a new language but I think that you could do some home work on Japanese.
- Hannah P

1 comment:

  1. Gaby, it is so cool to hear about what you do at Japanese. I wish I had that opportunity as a Year 6. Learning another language is hard, but its a great way to stretch a part of your brain that you don't usually use.

    ReplyDelete