Wednesday 9 April 2014

Sharing my Story

Screen Shot 2014-02-01 at 9.20.12 PM.png



Sharing our Stories


We have been creating a variety of art pieces this term. These pieces are all about ourselves and sharing our stories. We have used different media like collage, watercolour, crayon and clay to create our art. We are beginning to make choices as artists. Each piece of art shares a little about us.


WALT: share our stories and ideas through art.
WALT: explore a variety of media and make choices about how we want our finished piece to look


Success criteria: * our message is clear
* our art represents us
* we have tried different media
* we choose the media to create the effect we want






I Think
My Buddy Thinks
my message is clear
yes it is :)
yap
my art represents me
mosty my art...
most of your art
I have tried different media
watercolor and dye paint.
dye paint?
i dont think we used dye paint...
I choose media to create the effect I wanted
normal paint that is it & i don’t Know what else there is
yea? hmmm what dose that mean
my favourite media is… because
dye paint because you can make enything
do you mean water colour?
Gaby, you are a very clever visual artist and you think carefully about how you want your finished piece to look. You have experimented with different media such as clay, water colour and crayon and you make choices to create the effect you want. I cannot wait to see you keep on growing and developing as an artist throughout the year.
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment