Sunday 6 April 2014

My Kotahitanga learning

         Term One Value

Kotahitanga (Unity/Togetherness)



Values are deeply held beliefs about what is important or desirable. They are expressed through the ways in which we think and act. In fact everything we do reflects our values!

WALT: Show kotahitanga with our little buddies from Busy

Bees

Task: Create a poster showing kotahitanga
Success Criteria:
  • Include a clear Image
  • Include our name and our buddies name
  • Show and explain kotahitanga (working together)
  • Our poster makes sense



How am I going showing?
I think
My buddy thinks
Friendship
by helping her learn and also teaching my self.
I REALLY think  you are a great friend and you help out…
Sharing
by sharing my ideas and thoughts.
YOU do share alot like ideas and thinking or stuff like…… toys or what ever….
Teamwork
by cooperating together.
REALLY you do…. I have really see you working well in a team...
Looking out for each other
its like if your buddy gets hurt you help them up.
REALLY YOU HELP A LOT!



* Yellow Hat
What of the above attributes above do you feel is strongest for you?
maintenance for maths  because  it is making my brain  better
* Black Hat
What of the following attributes do you feel you need to improve on?
I need to get better at  my maths  and  reading  
* Red Hat              
How do I feel about kotahitanga?



HAPPY!!!!
Gaby, you are a fabulous class member and you show kotahitanga in and out of the classroom, like when you look out for your little buddy and classmates. You and Harriet are showing kotahitanga when you are helping your little buddy in her learning!
I would love you share more of your ideas and thinking during class discussions and to help out your team more when we are playing team games like flags.
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment