Sunday 6 April 2014

learning to learn


Screen Shot 2014-02-01 at 9.20.12 PM.png



WALT: Learning to Learn


Success Criteria:
  • know what I am learning to do
  • I know what I need to to to get better
  • I plan activities that are going to help my learning
  • I follow my plan
  • use my learning time wisely (complete my activities on time)
We are on the path to becoming self directed learners in Adventure 9. This means we are beginning to make choices that help us grow as learners. We know what we are learning and what we need to do to get better. 

We plan our week choosing activities that are going to help us reach our goals. We plan using the must dos and can dos.


image.jpgimage.jpg


Reflection



I think
My Buddy thinks
I know what I am learning
sometimes because i need to listen
yaa I agree really you  need to listen…. To Kerri
I know what I need to do to get better
i need to be more sensible  for my learning
You need to get better at being more sensible…..on the mat
I plan activities that are going to help my learning
sometimes because i don’t really know what to do
Great
I follow my plan

yes but at maths i don’t really know what to do

YAA sort of
I use my learning time wisely
most of the time but i do not do much with it
sort of
Gaby, your reflection shows that you are really thinking hard about what you need to do to grow and develop as a learner. I think you have been a bit hard on yourself, you may find maths challenging but I think you are trying to complete your learning activities.
Remember to plan the teach time then the must dos first. Fill in any gaps with the can dos. If you are finding maths challenging then you may need to plan extra time to finish the must dos.
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment