Tuesday 23 August 2016

Book Buddies

Description: This term we have been doing this thing called book buddies. book buddies is something when everyone gets a buddy and they both get the same book that they have agreed on and they have to read it but they have to keep in time with each other  so lets say if i'm on chapter ten and my buddies on chapter five I would have to wait till they catch up and also we have a slide so we can keep track on whats going on in the book my buddy is Caitlin we both chose BFG the book written by Roald Dahl and so far we both love it we also got to choose a group name our group name is The Spectacular Readers! We both quite like the name because it is unique but here is our slide that we made for our reading.

Slide:


1 comment:

  1. Gaby I am really happy that you are my buddy because I wouldn't have been enjoying my book if you were not my buddy. I am also really happy that you are my buddy because you are very funny and nice to me.

    ReplyDelete