Monday 22 August 2016

Measurement

Evaluation: This term for our rich task we were learning about measurement we got a test to fill in and then we were told to say where we thing we were while doing our learning like if we hardly did anything we would put our paper in HELP ME! or if you did some you would be in IM STARTED! or  if you are almost there you would put your paper in ALMOST THERE! but if you finished you would put your paper in MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! for my first one I put mine in Help me because I did not really understand the questions but in my second one I put it in almost there because then I understood what the questions were and how to do it.

 

Feedback&Feedforward: I think you did a great job and you did your best on your first test and i think you did a lot of improvement on your second one to get up a level 3. -Atlanta

Evaluation: Thanks Atlanta for your feedback and feedforward next time I will try to be even better and then I will be finished with that test.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a huge improvement you made Gaby, I'm impressed with the knowledge you have gained. You forgot to share me in on your sample so I have to comment here instead of in the slide.

    ReplyDelete