Thursday 18 February 2016

Treaty Of Waitangi

Description: in poutama we have been talking about the treaty of waitangi and what happend some of us has formed into groups to make a image about the treaty I am now working with yassmine but we just help each other.

Image:



BigIdea: I have learned that the Europeans sailed to NZ to find new land. They made an agreement with the Maori people but it was translated wrong so there are lots of arguments. The treaty was supposed to stop the arguments.

Feedback/Feedforward: Next time I think you should make your words on your poster a bit bigger and make the posters bigger. I think you did well at making the post make sense -Ruby

Evaluation: 

Thanks ruby for your feedback and feedforward I will be sure to work on making my words bigger and I will also try and fix that up next time to. I think I am multi because I included more than three interesting information but next time i'm going to aim for relational.

1 comment:

  1. An excellent post Gaby and you added a good amount of detail, making it easy for the reader to follow. Next time think about is a poster the best way to get my information across and where should I be aiming on the matrix?

    ReplyDelete