Sunday 28 February 2016

Listening

Description: We have been talking about busy listening me to listening, and active listening we have chosen our groups and made a movie
                                                                                
Image: Here is my movie!


Big Idea: my big idea is to show how to do active listening and how to do busy listening busy listening is when you are to busy to notice what people are saying and active listening is when you are listening carefully and giving good feedback and some times nodding when they are talking but the most important thing when your listening is to make eye contact so they know your listening


Feedback Feedforward: i think you did great at making the movie but next time you may want to  make it stand out more so people will be hooked into the video -Libby



Evaluation: Thanks Libby for the feedback and feedforward I also think I should make it more interesting so people will be hooked into my movie and thanks for the nice feedback I want my goal to be me trying to hook people into my post

2 comments:

  1. Gaby, you guys worked together really well and your movie clearly shows the difference between the two types of listeners. Next time think about adding in 'me too' listening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks we tried our hardest. I will try too add me too listening next time! :)
    -Gaby F

    ReplyDelete