Monday 1 February 2016

#1 Word

W.A.L.T: Setting A Goal For This Year.

Description: This year we have chosen one word to try and achieve by the end of this year. My word is agency.  That means that I can do something without being told to do it like cleaning my room (And I am the best at doing that in my family).

Image:

Evaluation: I think I chose a good word for me to try achieve for this year because I need to work on doing my work without being told to and I think that I am improving on that very well.

FeedBack\FeedForward:


3 comments:

  1. Gaby, what an awesome word to focus on for 2016. It is such a powerful part of our school vision and we will look for you to be a tremendous role model in this area in Poutama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete