Monday 7 September 2015

Writing Portfolio Sample

Writing Portfolio Sample


Movie Script: My Life
By Gaby Furness

Setting: At Hannah’s house, in the middle of a sunny day.

Gaby: (in Hannah’s bedroom, sat on the floor): What should we do?
Hannah: Do you want to make something?
Gaby: umm ok?
Gaby: but what are we gonna make?
Hannah: … I don’t know
Gaby: umm wanna try make a doll dress?
Hannah: ok but it’s gonna have to be a bunny dress
Gaby: Fine ok lets get to work
Gaby: … but first a SNACK!
Hannah: fine but we will have to ask my mum
Gaby: (walks to the kitchen) can we have a snack please?
Hannah: MUM! were hungry
Hannah’s mum: ok but you to will have to stop shouting and do something that is not to noisy anyway we will be going soon to drop of sam to swimming.
Sam: yea so you guys better be good
hannah: (whispers) shut up sam
Hannah’s mum: I heard that.  now get ready you two
hannah: ok lets get ready to go to my brothers stupid swimming
sam: hurry up I’m gonna be late
Hannah’s mum:no where going to be half an hour early
sam: …
hannah: lets go play with maggie
gaby: ok (walks outside with hannah)
hannah: hi maggie (she said in a babyish voice)
maggie: WOOF (jumps up on legs and licks slobbery spit on Gaby)
gaby: ewww gross (puts shoes on)
hannah: his breath stinks doesn't it
gaby: YES! EWW GROSS!
hannah: MUAHAHA
gaby: What !?!
hannahs mum: come on sam is going to be late
hannah: (puts shoes on quickly)
gaby: (rushes to the door)
hannah: (walks slowly to door)
sam: HURRY UP HANNAH!
hannah: fine
(drives to the ledo quickly)
(drives back)
gaby: now lets do something
hannah: let’s make something (runs to office grabs fabric and rushes to room)
(makes a bunny dress with white fabric and cyan buttons)
hannah: (grabs bunny puts on bunny)
gaby: she looks FABULOUS!
hannah: yes she does (said in a funny accent)
-----------
The End
------------

My goal for writing is using similes I can achieve that goal by using them in my writing.

Description: In writing we are writing about our life or someone in our life so I did mine about my friend hannah my writing is a movie script I hope you like it.

Image:

Big Idea: my goal is similes I have achieved this goal by using them in my writing

Evaluation: I think I did well but I need to add some more similes into It.

Feedback/Feedforward:I think you did good but you may have to work more on using more similes for your writing.

1 comment:

  1. Your movie script is interesting to read Gaby and definitely a creative way to present your ideas. You need to have in mind what your writing goal is and try and use these ideas within your writing.

    ReplyDelete