Wednesday 9 September 2015

maths

Description: In maths we have been learning to use known facts a known fact is splitting up numbers and join them back together in an easier way

Image:



Big Idea:

I used skip counting in fives to do the first one.



I used money for the second one I got six five doller notes and six two doller coins we added them together so it was $30 + $12 =$42

evaluation: I think I did well at skip counting in fives but next time I'll need to put my self in the learning pit.

feedback\feedforward: Gaby i think you did a great job but next time you could us a different strategy. Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. Gaby, it is great to see you using materials to help you work out your Maths problems - it really helps us to see what we need to do! I know at times you have found maths a challenge - keep persevering as you are doing the best learning while you are in the pit! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete