Wednesday 9 September 2015

Te Reo Portfolio sample term 3

Description:in et Te Reo we have been doing our māori body parts. We have been singing a song that is called to Tinana Ki roto. It is a bit hard but we learnt it so I hope you enjoy my blog post. Our advice is going to be for year 5's .


Image/I Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WStyThXjME


To Tinana Ki Roto - YouTube 


Big idea:we have to make something that can help someone  learn māori so we did a video about the action and the post


Evaluation:I think I did well but I may have to work on being in time with the song and with kate and ashlee and try to not clap to fast.

Feedback/Feedforward:i think you did well in making the video humerus.  maybe next time you could try not to giggle.
-Ashlee

1 comment:

  1. I love the way that you have introduced the vocabulary before you sang the song! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete