Thursday 20 August 2015

Wearable art production term 3

Description: At school we have been doing wearable arts I am in troys group he is doing elements I am doing earth so here is my planing. 



Questions:


1) The materials that I used to create my garment were: Green fabric wire flax paper mache and masking tape

2) The most challenging thing about production for me was: to brad all the flax
3) One way I demonstrated a growth mindset during production was: not giving up
4) Something I am really proud of about production was: me finishing my piece
5) Our school vision is to create agency, creativity and excellence. I showed this by: taking responsibility








this is my finished piece



BigIdea: I have made a tree hat and a mountain dress and a tree staff my dress has flax coming out of it to be grass.

Evaluation: I think I did well but I may have to try to work on making the flax stay down and making my hat stay on while I walk around.

Feedback/FeedForward:I love that hat that you made i love it that you put some detail to it and you put a nest in there with eggs but the dress i think that you should cut the leaves so it is the same. kiana

1 comment:

  1. Gaby, I think your production piece looks AMAZING! I just love how 'earthy' you look. It was awesome to see you show a growth mindset when things like the weaving of the flax got tough. I can't wait to see it on stage and I bet Mum and Dad will be super impressed!

    ReplyDelete