Tuesday 25 August 2015

tictactoe activitys

PEP TALK!
Kid president

here is the video to help you understand  https://youtu.be/RwlhUcSGqgs

I think kid president is trying to tell us that you have to keep trying over and over again to get it right sometimes it takes about 300 times to get something right and also I think he is trying to say that if we go to school we will get smart if every single day we learn you properly will be the smartest at school.

this is what I would say if I was doing a PEP TALK!

I would say that not everyone is perfect at learning you will have to be REAL GOOD at learning to be perfect but sorry to say this but nobody is perfect everyone has something to work on and evan the smartest people had to learn to be the smartest but here is the main point if you have not got it yet nobody is perfect but everybody is good at something.


No comments:

Post a Comment