Saturday 8 August 2015

summarising week3 term2


description: In reading we are doing some tictactoes my tictactoe is about finding the key words and picking which one is main point a tictactoe is an activity for us to do every week and we have to finish it by Wednesday.  my goal is summarising.  I chose summarising because i think in need to work on summarising my work.  Here are some examples of my work.

big idea: I have learned how to find the key words/main words to shorten the story and tell them in my own words. 




feedback:i like the way that you put the photo in so we know what you are doing. 
feedforward:i think that you should make the the photo bigger so it fits in. 
-Kiana

evaluation:I think I may want to try to do a bit more In one whole week so I have evidence that I have been using my time wisely.   

1 comment:

  1. Gaby you need to make sure you are clear about what learning you have been doing, which Tic Tac Toe is this that you have completed?
    I like the images you have added to the post and that you have shared with us your learning goal for the term. Your big idea explains what summarising is, well done, you have a good understanding which will help you with your reading.

    ReplyDelete