Thursday 15 September 2016

Art With Nic And Troy

Description: For art this term we have been working on some self portraits. I think I showed excellence by using techniques that I don't usually use in my art so I think that that shows that I learnt something new in my learning.

 

Feedback&Feedforward: i love your art, i think you have done every thing that Nic has told you to,
i really love all the detail on on your face, to look at you and your self portrait it is like a identical twin, next time i think you explain more what you had to do more in the description what was your task, and it is good to know that you did knew things that you have not done before, Good job Gaby. Libby

Evaluation: Thank you Libby for the feedback and feedforward I agree that next time I should do more in my description and I like the detail on my face too and again thank you I really hoped you would like my art.

1 comment:

  1. Gaby, WOW, what a talent you are. Your portrait looks simply amazing! It would have been nice to hear what your marks in the background meant to you.

    ReplyDelete