Monday 4 July 2016

SLC Post





If you did your SLC yesterday then we would like to you to reflect on that on your blog with these questions:

1) How do you think you did on your SLC? What was the highlight?
2) What did you do differently to make your SLC stand out?
3) How will you make your Home Led Conference in Term 3 be awesome? What things might you do to make it awesome? 

:
1]A) I think I did quite well on my SLC because I shared allot what happened behind the scenes for my blog my highlight is how I described what happened and why we did all of the activities.

2]B) I did not make my SLC stand out I said I was going to do it but then it ended out looking and sounding like others.

3]C) To make my HLC next term be awesome I will try make it stand out not like this time and also try share a bit more of why we did the activities but other then that I think this terms SLC was great. 😀 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment