Sunday 24 July 2016

Discovery Time

Description: Today we had discovery time discovery time is like a free time but you have to be doing things that are on a list of activities and you have to be doing something that you have not done before or if you have not done is bye your self! I tried sewing and I did quite good making some pillows and toys for my friends and family that did not get the chance to make anything!

Here is a photo of some things I make...

Image:
I made a heart pillow for my Mum a stripy heart for my sister a stripy truck for my little brother and a fish for my friend Ruby but the fish is not in the photo.









Evaluation: I think I did good because some people only did one or two things but I can't blame them I was sewing that whole time but sorry I cant help it I just really like sewing!

Feedback:I LOVE YOUR SEWING it is Amazing. Kiana
Feedforward: I dont know what u did wrong. Kiana

No comments:

Post a Comment