Tuesday 17 November 2015

Free Verse Poetry

Ghost Train


I stepped in the train it starts to rumble another train bumps into the back of us.


The man says keep your hands and legs inside the vehicle at all times so we duck down.


My dad takes our caps off so they won't fall off it was 

so loud I regret coming.


It smelt real bad in there it smelt like old people like real old people and it smelt like rotten eggs sorry for the man who made this place i'm telling you it was BAD!


Vampires jump scared us as we came out I felt proud of my self.

my little brother could not even speak I gave him a pat on the back my dad says that was a waste of $18 I said.

We want a refund.


(smell-hear-see-felling-touch)

Evaluation: next time I could improve making it rhyme and I could make the story more detailed so the reader will get more hooked in.




No comments:

Post a Comment