Thursday 19 November 2015

Dear Diary





dear diary

20/11/2015

Strange things are happening at home my brother Is starting to grow fur and howl at a full moon my dad is getting odder and odder every day yesterday he said he was going to cook and it was actually good my mom is turning in to my dad she is starting to hammer stuff together with no care at all and today she made a tree house in ten seconds and my sister who knows what my sister is turning in to she started to eat out of the cats bowl and whenever I get near she scurries of out side and she almost jumped over a fence and funniest thing yet my cat it talking and standing on two legs and me you don't want to know what I turned Into

A CHAIR!

what now life couldn't get any worse 

Dear Diary 

21/11/2015

 we some how got back to normal except my house...my house turned Into a...
FISH!
wooden painted fully furnished fish .





No comments:

Post a Comment