Wednesday 23 November 2016

Athletics

Description: Yesterday we did athletics we went to massy university to do it on their big running track we got free sausages and it was really cool we did lots of activities such as high jump, hurdles, running, shot put.

  • Athletics Reflection:
    • What was the most enjoyable part of athletics for you? Why? When I finished running because I new that it was all over and I did not have to run any more except for hurdles because I was really tired.
    • What are you really proud of? Why? When I did my shot put because Kerri my Mum and I thought that I was really good at it but if I tried hard enough at the start I could have won a point for my team.
    • What was the most challenging part? Why? Running because when every one past me I could not catch up and then I got stitch and it really hurt.
    • Where to now? What are your goals for next time? Why do you want to focus on this? I think that next time I could maybe not sprint to hard at the start because then I ran out of breath on the second lap and thats what made me get stitch.








No comments:

Post a Comment