Wednesday 25 March 2015

Te Ahu a Turanga Noho Marae


Description:  In week 7, we had an overnight stay at the local Marae in Woodville.  We were immersed in Maori culture and participated in a range of activities.  We set two goals to focus on during our stay.

Big Idea:  
1.  Did you achieve your goals?  How do you know? Not all because I was quite noisy on the bus

2.  What are you most proud of from the marae stay and why? I got sleep so I could be nice and happy in the morning.

3.  What challenged you the most and why? The stilts because I had to count to ten on them in Maori.


We made book marks to show what we did at the marae stay. My book mark shows the gorge walk and all the native animals and it also shows the marae thats all the things we did at the marae stay














1 comment:

  1. No wonder that was challenging! I don't think that I could stay on the stilts for that long! Were you able to do it after practising?
    Gaby - your bookmark is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete