Thursday 18 September 2014

Housing Inquiry

WALT: gather information

Every Wednesday we have been learning about the inquiry process while finding out about different houses around the world. First we chose a question and then researched to find the answer to our question. Our question was ‘What are houses like in Paris and why are they like this? Each group had to pick a country and inquiry into what their houses are like, present their findings in a Haiku Deck and then build their house in Minecraft.

I am a novice because I can't really get the research that i need





1.that I have been working hard on my castle house.
2.trying to finish my house properly and working with a buddy.
3.my next get it goal is to try out/ experiments.




1 comment:

  1. Well done Gaby for completing the post. I think you have worked well during Inquiry and I put you as a Novice too. Next time I would like to see you use a variety of different sources to find your information.

    ReplyDelete