Sunday 8 June 2014

All about time

WALT: share our learning about telling the time

Success Criteria:
  • text and some images
  • check we have the correct time
  • clear message (explanation)

Blue Hat
What did I learn?
I learned how to do 1/4 past
yes my leaning buddy helped me with the time like 5 past 1.
Black Hat
What did I find the most difficult?
Trying to get all of it right
the parts when i have to reread all my sentences.
Green Hat
What would I do differently if I could start my learning about time again?
Try move all my hard work forward
yes i would try move all my work forward so i can be a better learner.

You and Helen worked well together listening to each other and supporting each other to make sure the times were correct and your explanation was clear. Keep on practising telling the time and those tricky 1/4 to's will become easier.
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment